VeGue products are covered by a limited warranty (Microphones-2 years/Karaoke Machines-1 year) from the date of purchase.
The warranty only applies to products purchased from VeGue website or amazon store.
If there are any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use within the warranty period, VeGue will repair or replace the product.
1. What is covered?
VeGue products will replace at our discretion, replacing any product or part of the product that proves defective due to improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service, and maintenance.
This limited warranty can’t be transferred to any subsequent purchasers. Products purchased from the VeGue website can be returned within 14 days of receipt of shipment.
If you ordered your product from the Amazon store, VeGue products will not be responsible for refund and return. Please refer to amazon return policy : https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201819090
2. How to proceed with the warranty service?
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your product issues and order number (amazon or website order number). VeGue will not accept any warranty repair without the original purchase order number of the VeGue products.
3. What is not covered by our warranty?
The warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Damage or loss caused by improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or alteration.
- Damage or loss caused by any unauthorized modification, alteration, or repair.
- Damage or loss caused by events classified as force majeure or any other sources beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damage or loss caused by other devices connected to the product.
- Minor faults or deviations in product quality will not affect the value of the product or fitness for its intended purpose.